Cabbage Cases designs and manufactures custom shipping and carry cases. It is also the distributor of a complete line of other high-end case manufacturers—Pelican, Pelican Storm, and SKB, some of the most respected manufacturers in the industry. Cabbage Cases is the one-stop-shopping solution for custom manufactured cases in any configuration and engineered in any material: aluminum, injection-molded, or roto-molded plastic. Experienced company representatives are always available to help guide you toward suitable cases and containers for your needs. Custom cases are made to specifications, with many colors available and a wide array of custom accessories.
As a manufacturing source, Cabbage Cases offers an impressive array of products to suit your every case/container need:
- Heavy-duty ATA Shipping Cases. Trunk style ATA shipping cases are available in 1/4-, 3/8-, and 1/2-inch construction and are designed to meet ATA (Air Transport Association) standards. The case can have optional casters, locks, and other custom accessories and be made in any size. Cases are custom foamed to your specifications or sold empty. Empty cases are typically Ozite carpet lined.
- Light Duty shipping cases and carrying cases: Light duty Shipping Cases provide protection when hand-carrying and shipping your equipment under your supervision (carry-on luggage, car, van, internal corporate use). Light duty cases are constructed of tough, .098 thick ABS plastic, thermoformed to shape, and assembled with recessed or external hardware as your application calls for. It’s extremely rugged and durable, but as the name implies, they’re much lighter than Heavy-Duty transit shipping cases. Interiors can be customized per your requirements. We offer recessed hardware or outside hardware on all light duty custom cases.
- Buckles and Straps Cases. Great for transporting trade show graphics, costumes, display panels, exhibit displays, signs, portfolios, lightboxes. The lid telescopes over the sidewalls of the case, like a shoebox. A trademark telescoping lid case is manufactured from the finest materials. Each case is constructed of high-impact .098 thick ABS plastic with plywood reinforced side panels, stamped zinc-plated steel corners, nylon straps, and spring-loaded cushioned handles for easy and comfortable when carrying. Buckles and strap cases are lined in various foam thicknesses, Carpet lined and densities will protect even the most fragile gear or equipment.
- Rackmount Shipping Cases.: Protect gear from the bumps and bruises received in shipping. Custom rack shipping cases can be manufactured in 1/4, 3/8, or ½-inch construction, depending on the size and weight of content. Rack shipping cases can be shock-mounted or standard (non-shock-mounted). Rackmount shipping cases can be manufactured from 2U to 42 U in any depth you need. **Every rack “U” is 1.75 inches of vertical rackable space.**
All cases are fully customizable with a wide variety of hardware options.
Need a Case Fast?
Cabbage Quick-Ship cases are available for shipment in two days or less.
- Heavy-Duty custom ATA shipping cases made in 1/4-inch construction
- Interiors Ozite carpet lined or .50, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0-inch soft foam
- Telescoping handles and wheels
- The largest case has heavy-duty casters or not, depending on your needs
- Gray only
Pelican, Pelican Storm, and SKB cases are also available in a variety of other styles and sizes, with or without custom foam inserts, or other accessories offered by the manufacturers.
- Pelican: Air, Classic, and Trek Pack
- Pelican Storm: Variety of styles and accessories
- SKB: Pull Handle, Low-Profile, and Rail Pack cases
Great Case Options
Cabbage Cases designs and manufactures custom shipping cases for as many uses as you have shipping needs—all from one convenient location. Got a question? Our knowledgeable case experts will help you customize the right case for your needs. To learn more about our custom case process and to place an order, check out our website at cabbagecases.com. To learn more about our company and other products, send us a message or call (614) 486-2495. Top of Form
Shipping Case Manufacturer
1166-C Steelwood Road · Columbus, OH 43212
Visit our website at: www.cabbagecases.com